May 24, 2012

blogging break

I really don't feel like blogging or participating in any social media right now, so I'm going to take a much needed break (first ever break, actually), and finish up the things I want to do with the new edition of The Clockwork Giant. Priorities, yo.

Really, life has just been a bit weird and emotional and bleh lately, and I'm really too drained to socialize. I thought I'd still be able to blog through it, but my heart just isn't in it right now. What little motivation I have to do things needs to be put to more important things, like putting out the new edition of my book. Once life gets back in order, I'll return to the blogosphere and become more active again on social media, but for now, I think it's good for me to get away for a while.

How long I'll be away, I don't know for sure. I could come back next week, or it could be two or three weeks before I come back. Hope you all understand.

Hugs and fairy dust and all that,

Brooke

UPDATE: I'll be returning Monday, June 11th. I think three weeks away is plenty. See you then!

2 comments:

  1. *wet sloppy slobbery kisses your face* Um, sorry. Fairy dust tends to do that to me. We'll miss you on the interwebz, Brooke!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You need a nice break, Brooke! You've been going at it full tilt for so long. Come back refreshed!

    ReplyDelete