October 15, 2010

perseverance

Today’s post will be short, right? Yes. Breathe easy, readers.

Don’t lose sight of your story.

Remember what you are writing and why you are writing it.

This is your story, and it will not be told unless you write it. Remember that you must write the story. No one else can capture the characters and the tale as well as you can. Remember that when times get rough and you stop churning out those beautiful words every day.

Keep writing, and don’t give up.

Have a safe and enjoyable weekend everybody!

3 comments:

  1. You have such good timing ;) I loved this post, and it came at the best time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heh, I will stop spamming your blog after this - but I've a blog award for you at my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Brooke. I saw you mentioned over at Merieke's blog and thought I'd stop by to say hello. Nice to meet you, I've enjoyed my visit.

    ReplyDelete